Most interactions occur when cannabis is combined with medications that can cause drowsiness. As THC can have sedative effects, adding it to other medications can compound the risk of sedation. Drug interactions will be discussed during the assessment.
- 7 Things to Expect During a Medical Cannabis Consultation
- Getting a Referral: How to Talk to Your Doctor About Medical Cannabis
- Webinar Education Series: Q&A and Latest Trends
- Is Cannabidiol (CBD) effective in the treatment of Autism in children? Part I: the evidence.
- Medicinal cannabis in Spinal cord injuries: A clinician’s perspective