The sensitivity of each person’s underlying endocannabinoid system is highly variable. Thus, medicinal cannabis should be considered a personalised medicine. There is no single type of product, dosage, or mode of delivery that is optimal for everyone. We recommend speaking to your doctor to figure out a treatment plan that is right for you.
- 7 Things to Expect During a Medical Cannabis Consultation
- Getting a Referral: How to Talk to Your Doctor About Medical Cannabis
- Webinar Education Series: Q&A and Latest Trends
- Is Cannabidiol (CBD) effective in the treatment of Autism in children? Part I: the evidence.
- Medicinal cannabis in Spinal cord injuries: A clinician’s perspective